West Temple Towns is a new townhome project in South Salt Lake. Vesta Homes is building 20 3-story units with 2 car garages and approximately 2,500 square feet. The townhomes will have 2 bedrooms, with an optional 3rd bedroom, and all the amenities of modern new construction. Floor plans will be made available in the near future.
The location is less than a 3 minute walk to a TRAX station, and around the corner from State Street, I-15, and I-80. The central location provides quick commutes to Salt Lake, the University of Utah, Sugarhouse, or anything else near TRAX or major freeways.
Avoid the expense of living in downtown Salt Lake or Sugarhouse while enjoying the many comforts of city life.
Floor Plans: The Casey
The Casey was custom designed with a comfortable semi-urban lifestyle in mind. A two-car garage with built-in overhead storage comes standard with every unit. You'll love the included hard flooring throughout the main level. The walk-in-closets are truly massive, and if two bedrooms isn't enough, you can add a third! An over-sized island is the highlight of the great room, plus you get connected outdoor space. Throughout the town home you won't find any wasted space. There are storage closets everywhere it is possible, so your home always feels large enough for your needs.
If you would like to be given the opportunity to purchase a townhome before they are listed to the public, or simply would like to receive updates about the project, please provide your name & email below. Thank you.
Development & Construction Updates
- 08.22.17 - Demolition has been completed
- 11.08.17 - Pre-Construction Meeting complete
- 12.01.17 - Development begins
- Feb 2018 - Architectural & Engineering Plans complete
- Dec 2018 to Mar 2018 - Wet utilities complete including storm drain, sewer, and water
- Mar 2018 - Construction permits submitted to city
- Mar 2018 - Other utilities installed including power, gas, curb and gutter
- Late Mar 2018 - Vertical construction begins
- Apr/May 2018 - Initial units released for sale